Thank you for visiting our website.
However, 16 years have gone by and we are now ready to move forward to a new beginning. We have decided to retire. We thoroughly enjoyed looking after all the cherished pets who came to stay with us. We also met very nice people along the way and enjoyed the chat.
Thank you to all our loyal customers over the years.
We wish you all the best in the future.
We have strict requirements for boarding your cat,
so that all cats in our care stay safe and secure
All cats are fed premium quality hypoallergenic kibble and we always have chicken and tuna on the menu for fussy eaters.
Requirements for boarding your cat
- All cats must be in date with vaccinations for Feline Enteritis and Cat Flu.
- Vaccinations must be given at least 14 days prior to boarding with us.
- Failure to do so will result in an immediate cancellation of your booking.
- All cats over the age of 6 months must be neutered or spayed.
- Kittens must have completed their full vaccination course at least 14 days prior to boarding.
- Vaccination Certificate required on arrival. (no exceptions).
In the unfortunate event a pet falling ill during the course of their stay, veterinary attention will be sought immediately. Veterinary fees incurred are the responsibility of the owner.