At All Paws we are serious about
your dog’s health and welfare.
All of our dogs are fed premium quality hypoallergenic kibble and we always have chicken and tuna on the menu for fussy eaters.
We can also organise off-site grooming for your dog at your request.
Requirements for boarding your dog
- We require dogs to be in date with their annual booster shots and also to have protection against Kennel Cough.
- Protection against Kennel Cough must be given at least 3 weeks prior to boarding with us.
- Failure to do so will result in an immediate cancellation of your booking.
- Kennel Cough is a live vaccine administered by your vet via nasal spray.
- All dogs over the age of 6 months must be neutered or spayed.
- Vaccination Certificate required on arrival. (no exceptions)
In the unfortunate event a pet falling ill during the course of their stay, veterinary attention will be sought immediately. Veterinary fees incurred are the responsibility of the owner.