Thank you for visiting our website.
However, 16 years have gone by and we are now ready to move forward to a new beginning. We have decided to retire. We thoroughly enjoyed looking after all the cherished pets who came to stay with us. We also met very nice people along the way and enjoyed the chat.
Thank you to all our loyal customers over the years.
We wish you all the best in the future.
Acknowledgement and understanding of these Terms & Conditions will be accepted when the Pet Owner leaves his/her pet with All Paws.
- All dogs must be fully vaccinated, both standard yearly vaccinations AND have received a kennel cough vaccination, at least 3 weeks prior to boarding.
- All cats and dogs over the age of 6mths must be neutered or spayed.
- All cats must be fully vaccinated at least 2 weeks prior to boarding.
- All pets for boarding must be up to date with their internal and external parasite treatment.
- Vaccination certificate required upon arrival (no exceptions.
- Animas will not be accepted if signs of aggression are presented on arrival.
- Sick and/or injured animals will not be accepted for boarding.
- Upon booking, please note that full payment of the agreed boarding dates must be paid.
- The Owner acknowledges that 24 hours notice is to be given if picking up pet early to ensure that this can be accommodated by All Paws.
- All Paws takes no responsibility should the departure procedures not be completed due to lack of notice.
- The Owner further agrees to pay all costs and charges for special services requested and any emergency veterinary costs for their pet during the time said pet is in the care of All Paws.
- If your pet becomes ill or if the state of the animal’s health requires professional attention, All Paws may engage the services of a veterinary surgeon to administer medicine or give other requisite attention to the animal, and the expenses thereof shall be paid by the owner. All Paws will make a reasonable attempt to contact the Owner prior to engaging such services when possible.
- The Pet Owner agrees to give permission to All Paws to allow personal information regarding Owner and Pet to be given to or received from a duly licensed veterinary surgeon.
- All Paws is not responsible for any loss, damage to any items brought in by the Owner for their pet during its time of boarding and is not responsible for any items left behind after the pet has been collected.
- All Paws cannot be held responsible for injury, illness or sudden death arising during your dog or cat’s time in boarding.